Popular Posts

Thursday 28 May 2015

Looking at your portrait

Your eyes are painted
Beautifully in thy portrait.
Looking at the portrait
Makes me envious of the maker of your lovely portrait.
I see you smiling and
Looking so perfect in your red gown.
I think you are imagining me
When you are looking outside the window.
Looking at your portrait
Makes me feel proud of your beauty.
I can see your beautiful blue eyes
With curly eye lashes which reminds
Me of our hard clashes.
Oh! Love, I am sorry for
Those tearful eyes.
I can see that the artist has
Painted your outer beauty
But I can see that you love me dearly
As you have not allowed the painter
To know about our hard clashes.
I look at your portrait
And feel alive to make you feel my love and let my feelings revive.

Composed by:
Anupreeta Chatterjee

No comments:

Post a Comment