Popular Posts

Thursday 9 July 2015

WRITING FOR MY LOVE

It is a precious occasion to write for my love
Who is sincerely awaiting for me and my love.
There is a pond full of emotions,
From where I dig out all my emotions.

The hesitant look  of thy brown eyes
Gazes  up and down, looking to connect with my eyes.
I can hear the wind playing a romantic music,
Which lightens my heart and sounds like my soul's music.

I write a piece of  poem, describing her features,
And then I silently rub my hands through the page as if I am touching her features.
My heart pondered if she will ever answer my love
Though I doubt but still my heart says she is waiting for me and my love.

I am writing for my love
Not just to get her consent but as a respect and a token for my love.
I could see that I identify myself with her name and world
And perhaps, she is the loveliest part of my world.

I write for my love
Just to see her smiling and hear someday calling me as her love.
I stand and look at the moon from my heart's window
And I see her smiling at me and heartily begins a lover's show.

Writing for my love
Gives me immense pleasure and I live and love
All who just pass by
As I can see her in everyone who crosses by.

Composed by:
ANUPREETA CHATTERJEE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment